Monday, October 8, 2018

The World Of Lore: Monstrous Creatures by Aaron Mahnke

Great creepy stories with some historic and scientific backgrounds of legends such as werewolves, vampires, gremlins, ghosts, zombies, and other weird critters. Author is maybe a little too credulous at times. I like the debunking parts best, but some stories are left up to the reader to decide. Is there really a mothman? Can creepy dolls possess a soul and kill those who attempt to destroy them? Can a house really be haunted? Fun read, especially for the Halloween season. I plan to read the other two books in the series. I found out about Lore because of the TV show. Once I started reading the book, I found out that it actually started out as a podcast. The second season of the TV show starts this month (October 2018). 
35650206

No comments:

Post a Comment